Williamsburg Property Management
The Williamsburg office of Dodson Property Management opened in 2011. With a focus on residential property management in the City of Williamsburg, New Kent County, York County, James City County and stretches as far to Newport News and Hampton, VA. The Williamsburg office has quickly grown to nearly 150 properties under management and is expanding.
For information about our our Williamsburg property management company, please fill out the lead form on the right of this page »
- Assessing market rent amount
- Coordinating the advertising for the property for rent
- Showing property to potential tenants
- Screening potential tenants
- Procuring lease
- Collecting security deposit
- Performing move-in inspection
- Coordinating routine maintenance issues while property is vacant (cleaning, lawn maintenance, etc.)
Full Service Management:
- Collecting rent
- Notifying tenants with a pay or quit notice when they are late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Coordinating evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors
- Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- Reconciling security deposits
- Strategic long-term planning including recommendations for long-term maintenance issues, potential rent increases, etc.
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible
Lease Renewal Services:
- Reassessing market rent
- Contacting owner to ask if they want to renew and advising owner on new rental amount
- Reaching out to tenant to negotiate the renewal
- Procuring a signed renewal letter or in some cases, a new lease
Request a Free Quote!
5 Reasons to Work with Dodson Property Management
"We have had Angela as property manager for our 2 rental houses for over 10 years. She has preformed the standard management duties well but where she has been a standout is in the area of helping out-of-town investors effectively manage their properties.""
— Robert and Janice Russell &
How Our Williamsburg Property Managers Can Help
Frequently Asked Questions
For information on our Property Management services please review the FAQs below.
Our pricing structure varies depending on the following factors:
- Age & condition of building (expected maintenance issues)
- Distance (from office, from other properties we manage)
Call today for a free quote!
Williamsburg Area Info
The former capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, the City of Williamsburg is located on the Virginina Peninsula and surrounded by York and James City Counties. It is home to The College of William and Mary which is the second oldest institution of higher learning in the country.
Colonial Williamsburg was the center of culture and politics during the 17th century. . The area where Williamsburg is built is directly across from the College of William and Mary, which was chartered in 1693. Williamsburg was a thriving town with shops that lined both sides of the road which would lead directly to the governor's mansion. Colonial Williamsburg was restored and recreated in the 1900s inviting tourists to explore the town as it was in the past. Reenactors demonstrate occupations and other daily activities of historic life. Visitors can tour Colonial Williamsburg, College of William and Mary, Yorktown, and Jamestown
Colonial life is not the only activity option for visitors of the area. Williamsburg is home to an excellent shopping and dining scene including the Williamsburg Premium Outlet Mall and a restaurant by world famous chef, Peter Chang. Attractions such as Busch Gardens and the Great Wolf Lodge attract people of all ages and add to the already thriving tourism based economy in the area. The area is also home to Virginia’s largest vinery, a botanical garden and the Virginia Musical Museum.
Counties We Service
- City of Williamsburg
- New Kent County
- York County
- James City County